Answer: RPA stands Robotic Process Automation. RPA is a type of automation where a machine or computer mimics a human’s action in completing rule based tasks. is used to automate business process.
Answer: UiPath is RPA Tool which is used to automation busniess process.
Answer: Thre are 3 main component of UiPath -
UiPath Studio - This is a tool where user can can create project using the diagram and visually.
UiPath Robot - This is called bot and it can be run on multiple computers.
UiPath Orchestrator- User can deploy the boot through orchestrator.
Answer: There are 6 phase of RPA Life Cycle -
- Discovery Phase
- Solution Design Phase
- Development Phase
- User Acceptance Phase
- Deployment and Manitenance Phase
- Bot Execution
- Sequence - This is a small type of project which is suitable for
linear Process.enabling you to smoothly go from one activity to another, without cluttering your
- Flow Chart - This is used for small and large project. This is suitable for complex project.
- State Machine - This is suitable for very large workflows.they use a finite number of states in their execution which are triggered by a condition (transition) or activity. A Machine using a specific number of states used for automation.
- Atteneded Robot- It is tiggered by user through their actions or events on same workstation.
- Unattended Robotic - It is not depend on userto trigger the proces as they controlled throuh orchestrator. it run any machines which are connect through orchestrator.
Answer: There are many tools but below are some popular tools -
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
Answer: Smallest action in UiPath is called activity.
- Text Vairables - It store only string .
- Boolean Variables - It store true or false.
- Integer Variables - It store integer.
- Array Variable - It stores multiple value of same type.
- Date and Time Variable - It stores Date Time.
- Data Table Variable - It stores the data table. - Generic - It stores any tyoe of data. -
Answer: We have to use Convert.ToInt32() Method
Answer: Argument is used to pass data into into one workflow to another workflow.
Answer: Generic is used to store any type of data.
- Asterisk (*) - It replace zero or more characters .
- Question mark ( ?) - It replace a singhle character.
Recording is very useful functionality in UiPath which capture the user's action
on the screen and translate them into sequences. There are 4 type of Recroding -
- Desktop recording
- Web recording
- Citrix recording
Answer: - Basic recording is suitable for single activity and it generate a full selector for each activity. It does not generate any container.
Answer: Desktop Recording is suitable for multiple activities and it generate container. It is faster than basic recording.
Answer: Web recording is suitable for web application and browser. It generate the containers so it is faster than basic recording.
Answer: Citrix recording is suitable for Virtual Machine.
Answer: Data scraping is a technique which help to sextract structured data from web or any application and data save in excel or database .
OCR is used to read text from Images . There are different OCR available -
- Abby OCR
- Abby Cloud OCR - Google Cloud Vision OCR
- Microsoft Azure Computer Vision OCR
- Microsoft Orchestrator
- Microsoft Project Oxford online Orchestrator
- Tesseract OCR
- Try Catch
- Terminate Workflow
Book a Free Online Demo Today. Our Customer Success Team are here to help, providing customized demonstrations or training, whenever it's needed. We are very flexible with demo times and will work around.